OptiSource Intermediary Film Pad (IFP) - SMALL (roll of 1000)
Lower-Cost Alternative For Protecting Hydrophobic-Coated Lenses While Edging
We now provide OptiSource Intermediary Film Pad (IFP), our lower-cost alternative to the Riki Pad, which feature an EASY-lift tab for quick removal. OptiSource Intermediary Film Pads reduce slippage while edging Hydrophobic-Coated Lenses. The adhesive side of the clear, thin film pad is placed on the lens surface, and the blocking pad is attached on top of the IFP. After edging, removing the IFP is EASY and clean. Using Intermediary Film Pads, has proven to be the most effective way to protect your expensive lenses. For optimal performance, use Intermediary Film Pads with the Crimson King Blocking Pads. Size: (18 x 40).
Unit: 1 Roll of 1,000 pads.
- MOST EFFECTIVE way to protect expensive lenses
- ELIMINATES slippage while edging Hydrophobic-Coated Lenses
- Lower-cost alternative to the Riki Pad
- EASY and CLEAN removal
- EASY lift tab for QUICK removal
- Use with the Crimson King Blocking Pad for optimal performance